Project ONE has developed an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) in accordance with the European and Flemish EIA procedure.
- The official EIA is only available in Dutch, as required by the local regulations. This EIA is also available on the website of the Flemish Government: MER-dossierdatabank – Vlaamse overheid
- An unofficial English translation is available for all stakeholders.
To also ensure compliance with Environmental and Social Standards required by international lenders, in particular the Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards, Project ONE completed an additional assessment process. The deliverables of this additional process include:
- specific E&S assessments to complete the Environmental & Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
- E&S management plans (ESMPs), and
- an Environmental & Social Management System (ESMS).
The following relevant assessments and management plans, developed in addition to the permitting requirements as part of the above process, are also available for all stakeholders:
- Summary of the Project ONE Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS)
- Social and Cultural Impact Assessment
- Ecosystem Services Impact Assessment and Management Plan
- Stakeholder Engagement Framework
- Human Rights Due Diligence in the Supply Chain
- Qualitative Climate Change Risk Assessment according to the TCFD framework
If you have any question or comment, please fill out the contact form: Contact Project ONE